Let the sun work for you and choose third-party financing of solar panels
Using green and locally generated energy like solar energy is the shortest route to sustainable business. By choosing a full-service energy solution through third-party financing, you are completely unburdened, without having to make your own financial contribution. Let’s list all the benefits:
- 0 euro investment: We bear the full investment and maintenance costs.
- Full service: We take care of the development, realisation and maintenance of the solar panels.
- Guaranteed energy production: We monitor the installation and take care of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Guaranteed electricity price: The generated electricity is sold at a pre-agreed all-in price without any influence of price fluctuations on the energy market, changing network tariffs, levies and taxes.
- Free owner: After the previously agreed project period (10 to 20 years) has lapsed, your company becomes the free owner of the solar panel installation.
Why solar panels for your business?
Economical: You save on your energy costs immediately. You will see this clearly on your energy bill.
Visibly ecological: Show off your sustainable business; it sharpens your positive image.
Simple and fast: Solar panels are the fastest way to make your business more sustainable. Without impacting your core business.
Multi-purpose: Solar panels fit all roof types, on the ground or on a carport. Entirely customised.
Subsidy regulation: Subsidies are dying out, so make sure you enjoy your current financial benefits today.
For which companies are solar panels interesting?
Solar panels are interesting for all companies, especially:
- if you are the owner of your company building or site.
- when you want to take the step towards the sustainable energy transition. Which is only a small step.
- when you do not wish to bear the investment yourself and prefer third-party financing.
Sun on your roof
Our experts check whether your roof is suitable for solar panels. Roof area (> 7,500 m²), annual consumption (> 1 GWh), stability and safety are important parameters.
Sun on your land
Do you have a site or brownfield available? Together with the licensing authorities, we will examine the feasibility of solar energy on your land. This is how your land gets a new and sustainable purpose.
Carports not only protect your vehicles; they can also function as a solar installation. You can also combine them with electric charging stations.
How it works: solar panels for your business in 4 steps
We study the possibilities and provide a customised proposal for your company site and energy consumption.
Design & contract
Naturally, we take your needs and possibilities into account.
Construction & realisation
We provide full installation by professionals to relieve you of all worries. Including inspection.
Monitoring & Maintenance
Our technicians take care of the daily monitoring and maintenance of your solar panels.
Engage your community with crowdlending
Let your employees and neighbours co-invest in a sustainable project. This is how you create social support and increase their satisfaction and involvement. And, you position your company as an innovative player and pioneer in the energy transition.Explore the possibilities
With more than 350,000 solar panels spread across 300 company sites, we are the largest solar producer in Belgium. Check out our references and get inspired. Contact us without obligation for advice from our solar experts.