Frequently Asked Questions

I am moving soon but there is no new tenant/owner for my connection. What should I do?

If no one is taking over the connection point, we advise you to have the meter sealed. If you do so, you won’t have to complete any moving documents but contact your distribution grid operator to turn off the supply of energy. When the distribution grid operator closes the supply off, the meter reading will be recorded and confirmed to Eneco so that your final invoice can be drawn up.